- Interventions in adulthood can improve binocular disorders
- Why spending time outdoors could help your child’s eyesight
- Too Much Screen Time May Be Damaging Children’s Eyesight
- Eating At Least One Orange Per Day May Lower Risk Of Developing AMD, Study Suggests
- Beware of Illegal and Decorative Contact Lenses!
- Farsighted Children May Have More Trouble Paying Attention at School
- Using Hydrogen Peroxide Contact Lens Solution Provides Better Lens Comfort Than Multipurpose Solution – Note to patients: Be sure to read the directions carefully when switching to a hydrogen peroxide solution!
Increased Fixational Instability in Strabismus
Br J Ophthalmol; Jul 27, 2017
- The Effects of Monocular Training on Binocular Functions in Anisometropic Amblyopia
Vision Res; Jul 25, 2017
- Higher Levels of Retinal Carotenoids Correlate With Improved Cognitive Response in Children
Int J Psychophysiol; Jul 24, 2017